Sunday, August 14, 2011

Noodler's Navajo Turquoise

Yesterday I received an ink order from The Goulet Pen Company.  There were a lot of inks I wanted, but I only had about $20 to spend (which still leaves a lot of great options.  In the end though, I decided to get a 3oz bottle of Noodler's Navajo Turquoise.

I inked up my Aquamarine Lamy Safari and wrote a few things on an Ecosystem Sketchbook, an Exacompta Sketchbook, and a Rhodia Dot Webbie
(Sketchbook)
(Both books)
 I love the ink!  It's a little darker than the Diamine Aqua Blue I had in one of my Preppies, and it seems to shade very nicely, even in an extra fine nib.  Hopefully I can have some better photos and sketches up soon!

(Note: I am not affiliated with neither the Goulet Pen Company nor Ecosystem besides being a loyal customer.)

No comments:

Post a Comment